Wednesday, May 6, 2009

End of Semester Reflection

I don't even know where to begin! I have learned so much! I came into this class with very little knowledge about technology and the only technology I planned to use in my classroom was the Doc camera and the projector. However now I know so many different ways of incorporating technology into my classroom and making my class more interactive and enquiry based because of technology.
I am planning to incorporate many of the things we learned into my teaching; Things such as a website (for sure!), wikis, smart board (hopefully), camera, all the cool websites we talked about and many more things, I just hope that the school I will teach in will have the equipment and programs I need ....
Overall, I greatly enjoyed this class and learned more than I thought I would, this has been a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment