It was so much fun playing with inspiration! At first I thought it was kind of shallow because I did not explore all the options, so I started playing with kidspiration instead. I realized that they were very similar and as I explored more I started coming up with bunch of ideas of how you can use it in the class. I ended up making a diagram and adding pictures as visual aids. Also I thought it was pretty cool that you can change color in the pictures (clipart), it gives students more chance to explore.
In addition, after looking at the book that Professor Garrett's granddaughter made, I saw the endless possibilities for using inspiration or kidspiration. Some of the ideas were really awesome.
Inspiration and Kidspiration are really cool software and it is something that I would defiantly want to have available to my students.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment